Friday, December 6, 2013

Wanted! New opportunities to replicate Hollyburn Mews!

Last week, the final purchaser moved into Hollyburn Mews and I would now like to find one or more opportunities to replicate the development. I once joked that if I could get this development approved in West Vancouver, I could probably get approvals in most other municipalities.

Now that the project has been completed, I think it is fair to say that even those who were most opposed would concede that it is a very attractive development and a positive addition to the neighbourhood. It is a good on-the-ground demonstration of gentle densification in a single family neighbourhood.

The following presentation describes the story behind this development and hopefully the kind of opportunities I am seeking. If you know of a suitable location anywhere in Metro or the Fraser Valley, please get in touch at geller@sfu.ca.

It will be a wonderful Christmas present and I'll happily demonstrate my appreciation if an opportunity works out!








 














1 comment:

Susan said...

I will bookmark this site and take the feeds also…I’m happy to locate so much useful information right here within the article. Eminem is an American songwriter, rapper, record producer and an actor. Hе hаѕ also bееn dеѕсrіbеd аѕ оnе оf thе grеаtеѕt hір-hор аrtіѕtѕ оf аll tіmе, оnе оf thе grеаtеѕt rарреrѕ оf аll tіmе аnd was lіѕtеd іn Rоllіng Ѕtоnе lіѕt оf 100 grеаtеѕt аrtіѕtѕ оf аll tіmе аt number 83. Here are a few more interesting facts and Eminem net worth you might not have known.